02 December, 2011

Thank You

I want to thank you all so much for the sweet and personal messages per my last post. It really means so much that you cared enough to take the time out of your day to let me know how you feel! And a special thanks to my old boss Laura Back, someone who has always “had my back”, kind words and kind people make the world go round.

So I guess back to the “scheduled” programming? Or back to my ramblings. I do think I am  going to get a little more personal with my blog. After all, I can do exactly what I want with it right? It is my little corner of the world (and I thank you for getting some amusement from it!).

Have you been watching “Up All Night”?  You should be! My friend Meggie-Poo is probably Will Arnett’s biggest fan, as she finds him oddly sexy… do y’all think he is cute? He’s no Jason Bateman…but I guess I get it. I personally have a huge girl crush on Christina Applegate…she is personally and professionally inspirational.

I cannot get this ridiculous quote from the character Ava (Maya Rudolph) out of my head.

I feel like it flows with this Friday so well:

This beautiful necklace can be found here,

you know if Christmas is coming up and you are my husband and you are reading my blog.

Happy Friday y’all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...