08 December, 2011

Perfect (Affordable) Holiday Dresses

I don’t know about y’all, but currently my clothing budget is on a bit of a hiatus. The number staring back at me when I check on my checking account is l laughable. The sad kind of laughing (you know, the one where you pretend to not care, and then laugh until tears of sorrow come out). This lack of accessible money combined with the upcoming holiday/party season can be stressful on a fashionable gal.

I have conducted some internet research and here are my top picks for your perfect & affordable holiday dresses.

 

3/4 Sleeve Midi/ BB Dakota Sparkling Toast Dress/ TOPSHOP Lemon Lotus T-Shirt Dress

 

My favorite is absolutely the yellow. It would really look great on me. Ryan, add it to the list.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...