09 November, 2011

Nicki Minaj and Versace for H&M



I love Nicki Minaj. 

OK, I love when she gets that creepy voice in the middle of "Monster" (Cuz I'm a Mutha...Monster). It's fierce and scary.

Here's girlfriend at the Versace for H&M party last night in NYC.


Jungle Monsta!

However, this is not what the entire collection looks like. It's really more like this:

Just a bit more...wearable?



All images via Style.com
Will you be buying any of the collection? I love a good high-low collaboration, but I think these prices might be a bit too high to be considered low. The price points are much more in the realm of a RTW line.

Either way, looks like a great party was missed. 

P.S. What bet would I have to win to get Ryan to wear the man zebra ensemble?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...