07 November, 2011

New week, new challenge

I realize that I have really "fallen off the wagon" when it comes to blogging. This has to do with a great many things, but ultimately it is a time issue. Being in class all day on M/W every week takes a toll on my creativity. So I have decided to post at least one picture every single damn day. This picture will most likely be one that I took..of anything that inspires me that day. I will also post normal Sarah things like outfit posts, etc. This way, we can stay in touch just a bit better. 

Today's image is not mine, but I do so wish this was my kitchen:

via Pinterest via here
I love open windows, reclaimed wood the industrial pendants...and I am hungry so that watermelon looks really tasty.

OK Monday, let's GOOOOO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...