18 November, 2011

Friday Glam

Frost on the ground? Are you kidding me? I used to hate this because I am female and always cold, but now I really hate the early morning frost because I have to walk our little Beazley. FYI, we never call him Beazley. It is always “Beazle, The Beaz, Beazelbub (when he’s bad), or my favorite Beazley C. Baucom (he shares the middle name Clinton with his daddy).

beaz

the Beaz enjoying the finer things in life: blankets, dirty socks and baby voices.

I figured that some of y’all might be dealing with some of these feelings this morning as well. So I bring you some Friday Random Glam. Think of me as your “fairy random glam-mother”?

pants tumblr_ltqw6dWlW61qehzu2o1_500  tumblr_lupzjnGwB91qcmo9qo1_500

 

tumblr_ls7nsmU20h1qih031o1_400

tumblr_ltyrn4hl641qfvqo6o1_500 

tumblr_luuwotsILt1qzwaddo1_500

tumblr_luds62Yah31qi1ap4o1_500

{all images via }

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...