15 November, 2011

Breakfast

I am so lame. I love Breakfast at Tiffany's just like every single other girl ever in history. What can be said about Audrey that hasn't already been said? 
But what makes me different than every other girl in history? I own the soundtrack by Henry Mancini and I absolutely love it (and play it often). Can you imagine the movie without those lounge-y jazzy tunes? They are the cat's pajamas, am I right?

Speaking of cats, my parents' cat is named Fred Baby. Fred Baby is his name at the vet. He weighs about 30 lbs and is a grumpy, old man.
 Beat THAT Audrey enthusiasts. 

Holly and Fred Baby stealing masks




What is more timeless than that orange coat? So incredibly chic! I love that this orange is big this Fall, too!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks Martina!

Martina Cancellotti said...

Nice post! :DDDDDD
Hi !!! This post is great and I love your blog...I hope you'll visit my blog and you'll follow me! Kiss!

Marti♥
Glamour Marmalade
Facebook Page
Bloglovin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...