25 October, 2011

Frame Wall

I love how frame walls can look awesome with no real rhyme or reason. I am currently collecting things for our Master Suite hallway and gathering as much inspiration as my little brain can handle. Pinterest to the rescue, again!

tumblr_lt7vgatkKL1qig3uro1_500 237031434_5zXTvDm0_c tumblr_lrtyduUDwh1qig3uro1_400 

red-frames-elle-decor

 287075971_lo1w1Kt0_c

I think what makes Frame Walls so great is that they look fabulous with really offbeat framed objects and pictures! I am also a big fan of the asymmetrical walls.

What do you think? A sense of order or chaos?

1 comment:

Catherine said...

As surprising as this may be, I also favor asymmetrical walls... In fact, I'm hoping I can hire you (or bribe you with gifts) to help me with one once we have the living room windows done?! 

LOVE the hallway filled with red frames!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...