27 September, 2011

Welcome Fall Week: Basics

As much as I hate to see Summer go, I must be an adult about the situation and come to terms that Fall is definitely here to stay.

Actually, to be accurate, Charlotte has been dealing with intense flash rains and dreary cloud cover for over a week. If this is a glimpse of what the Fall/Winter seasons are bringing, then I shall be hibernating by spending the next few months hiding underneath my favorite blanket with an endless cup of coffee and Google Reader in hand.

Unfortunately, I am not a blog reading bear, I am a real person and I have to go out into public. I suppose I should start planning some outfits now. In honor of me ‘sucking it up’ and facing the cooler weather, I have decided this week shall be “Welcome Fall” week. Let’s start off with some basic-y pieces that could be paired up with almost anything you already have in your closet.

I love really the versatility of drapey tops that can be dressed up with a glamorous blazer or coats and fun open toe wedges.

{clockwise r to l: Moschino Mirror-embellished metallic tweed jacket; Tory Burch Widdiane Clogs; J.Crew Watercolor Scarf; TopShop Mustard Coat; Marc by Marc Jacobs Viva Cable Sweater; Jenni Kayne Wedge Booties; Kain T-Shirt; Juicy Couture Earrings; Miu Miu Wallet; Rag & Bone Jeggings; TopShop Sweater}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...