13 September, 2011

Missoni for Target-What I bought

This morning I (alongside many other crazy women) rushed to my local Target to see the Missoni collection in person. It has had so much hype, and y’all know I am a trendy gal so naturally I HAD to go. Fortunately, the Target I blew through is in a sort of industrial part of town and I knew (from experience) that it wouldn’t be too busy. Unfortunately, there were only TWO of the throws being sold that I wanted, and being the THIRD person in, I missed out. Most insane thing I saw? A woman offered to open a box for the Target employee to see what was in it. Too much? Probably, but it was all in good fun.
Do not fear sweet readers, I did grab the following in the store (and have yet to try any of it on):
2 dresses, 2 long sweaters and a cardi….

And these babies online (eeek!):tumblr_lpv4ciSGto1qz7ewm
Nothing like a little 8AM shopping to get me in a good mood!

Happy Tuesday!

P.S. Who am I? I think I might need to get out of the house more often if this is what excites me!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Love your finds!  Heard one CLT Target was sold out of Missoni home items by 10:30 this AM!!  (and glad it would finally let me comment!  the last few weeks it hasn't been posting mine!)

Sarah said...

It wouldn't let you reply? Dang! I will work on it! I know they will get more shipments in! I also bought a pillow...but I left it out..Ryan doesn't need to see EVERYTHING i spend my money on ;)

Dania said...

love the Missoni patterns! they are so chic and fabulous!

http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

Ashton Vest said...

Love the prints!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...