21 September, 2011

All over the place

Lately I have been living at full speed. Class, homework, work, being a wife and a fur mom, blogging, cleaning, working out (sometimes), showering (less than sometimes)…there has been little time to actually show you all what my past weekends have looked like.

Ready?

When Ryan was out of town (the weekend before last), I worked on a (group) project all weekend long. I mean ALL weekend long, it was actually pretty miserable.

The kids followed me around 24/7, which is nice but not very productive. They are so needy. How do people with real human babies do it? Also, I wish I could say that my office looks a little less disheveled than this right now…but that would be a bold lie.DSC_0295-1 DSC_0288 DSC_0289

DSC_0291 DSC_0293-1 DSC_0294-1

And last weekend I ran up to DC and pretty much acted 19-years old again. It was fabulous to catch up with old friends, even if only for a short weekend trip! Oh and it was cold, what’s up with that?

DSC_0333-1 DSC_0297 DSC_0299 DSC_0302-1 DSC_0315-1 DSC_0317-1  DSC_0328-1  DSC_0354-1

OK, feeling good about getting back on track.

Today our class is going to the mall. I feel like Robin Sparkles.

Have a Hump day Treat for me today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...