12 August, 2011

Rebecca Taylor Fall 2011

In case you missed NYFW coverage this Spring, Rebecca Taylor’s collection did not disappoint:


{runway images via fashionologie}

Rebecca Taylor provides the perfect flutter-y Date Night ensembles. I am in love with her leopard designs. I guess I have officially turned into my Aunt Brenda (an animal print aficionado). Next thing you know, I will be getting my glasses stuck in my hair and drinking gallons of Dr. Pepper. Everyone’s got their thing, you hear me?

Since the weather in Charlotte refuses to feel like Fall until about November, here are some "Wear it Now" pieces. I will take one of each, thank you.




Rebecca Taylor is not only a lovely go-to RTW line, but the alternate logo design cannot be outdone:

img-thing

See? Cats are important people fashionable, too

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...