08 August, 2011

New Casual Fall Basics

 

As sad as it is to see Summertime come to a close, it always really excites me to see the new Fall styles and “back to school” catalogs. There is something invigorating about Fall fashion, don’t you agree? I love Summer, but it is so nice to not worry about sweating through a silk shirt…who’s with me?

I wanted to create some boards for you dear readers, a collection of my own favorites and go-to basics for Fall 2011.

{Clockwise from top left: Elizabeth and James Centinela Glasses; Old Navy Women's Canvas Surplus Vest; J.Crew Silk Lucinda Blouse; AG TomBoy Crops; J.Crew Skinny Belt; Alexander Wang Kasia Whipstitch Wedge Sandals; See by Chloé 'Rodas Strass Bow' Crossbody Bag}

2 comments:

Notes She Wrote said...

cute!! I really love that red shirt! I always love Fall clothes when summer ends :)


Notes She Wrote

Sarah said...

Isn't that red shirt amazing? They have a handful of colors, and I want them ALL!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...