18 August, 2011

Missoni for Target

The countdown is on! September 13, 2011…mark your calendars for the largest designer collaboration at Target! There has been so much hype about this collection, I sure hope it lives up to expectations! There are over 400 pieces specially designed for this line. Incredible, I cannot wait to see them all and fight the crowds for the good stuff ;)


05MISSONI081611_rect540 (1)
 images Margherita Missoni for Target official preview1 missoni-for-target missoni-x-target-lookbook-sp-01 missoni-x-target-lookbook-sp-02
My favorite piece I have seen? These super sweet flats! In fact, I shall have them.
tumblr_lpv4ciSGto1qz7ewm
Do you love the traditional Missoni zigzag patterns? I used to loathe them, but I have to admit, they are pretty groovy.

{images: here & here}

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I know! I will be that girl with her boxing gloves on...the joys of "bargain shopping" :)

Brooke Logan said...

Love love love. Seriously. I cannot wait. 

Lizzie said...

I can't wait!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...