25 August, 2011

Jonathan Adler Wallpaper

A man that writes books titled My Prescription for Anti-Depressive Living & Happy Chic wins a very special place in my heart. The immense detail work and color theory that goes into every piece of Adler’s collection is beautiful and inspiring. He is truly a design genius!!

Adler has now released more to his line of bright and cheery wallpapers, all of which I adore! Joy!

I can see that blue rope pattern completing the look in our guest bathroom. I bet all of you prepsters just love it, too!

Out of all of the Jonathan Adler styled interiors I have seen over the years, these four are my absolute favorites (at least, today they are my absolute favorites!):

What a great way to brighten up your Thursday!! barbie_int Arenas, NYC

ja7 jab1 {all images via here}

Go figure two of my favs are from the “Barbie” style home…

Stay tuned today for my favorite affordable Jonathan Adler Picks!

P.S. Where can I find hot pink poodle statues??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...