01 August, 2011

Tickle Me Pink

Earlier this morning (while working really hard), I stumbled across this lovely image of Emma Stone. Actually, I pinned it…are you following me on Pinterest (shameless plug)?
Color blocking at its finest, right? I couldn’t stop thinking about that pink skirt all day(yeah, I get caught up on skirts)…that color is just divine. P.S. How great has Emma Stone looked lately? What a babe. Redheads are fascinating creatures.
90004269_0kTJktYZ_c

I can honestly say this color pink has been my favorite color since I was very little, maybe even in the womb.




Pink: Yay or Nay?

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow, Emma Stone looks fabulous!

Sarah said...

I know, she is totally gorgeous!

mirjamkoenig said...

The essie nail polish is so cute! :)


adelightfuldream.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I know, could essie be any better?

sothentheysay said...

YAY! well done.

xx,
Mary
www.sothentheysay.com
mary@rewardstyle.com 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...