18 August, 2011

BLHDN

I am so sad that BLHDN wasn’t around last year while we were planning our wedding. It was love at first sight when I stepped into Anthropologie for the first time when I was 15, and now they have outdone themselves with the BHLDN collection. While dress shopping, I had the most difficult time finding a unique and vintage looking gown. You may remember my search lasted 8 months + 2 purchased gowns + 10000s of hours searching and trying every dress on in creation! If I had to guess, I tried on about 300 dresses. Yeah, really. I am still so happy with my Romona Keveza that I wore, but these are exactly what I was originally searching for.

Could this stuff be any more beautiful and dreamy????

And then…the collection of accessories and shoes are unbelievably adorable:

…oh don’t forget the decor…

Saving the best for last, my favorite bridal gown:

20908117_011_a

1 comment:

vickichristine said...

tell me about it! good thing i had jcrew to use and abuse. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...