20 July, 2011

Trend Watch: Brightly Colored Denim

Just like most women, I have a love/hate relationship with denim. There does come a time when you need a little pizazz in your wardrobe, where normal ole blue jeans just doesn’t cut it anymore.

Currently I am pretty obsessed with punchy, brightly colored cropped denim. What better way to brighten up a Wednesday morning than to throw on some kelly green jeans? I will take one in every color, thank you:

{clockwise from top left: ; J Brand Skinnies; AG Stevie Ankle in Kelly Green; Current/Elliot The Ankle Skinny; Current/Elliot The Ankle Skinny in Royal Blue

 

Or…if you are feeling very daring, you could snag my personal favorites: 

CURR-WJ239_V1

Ah the Current/Elliot Stiletto in Leopard! Although, you might feel a bit like Peggy from Married With Children. Then again, that might be your look! You say tomato, I say leopard.

Would you rock this look??

2 comments:

vickichristine said...

UO has some awesomely bright skinnies too - at a much better price! i'm obsessed as well. it can't be helped really.

WALKTHESAND said...

YES PLEASE to the leopard print... Love me a bit of leopard print. Not yet sure about buying a pair of green ones, but I'm slowly coming round more and more each day!

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...