17 July, 2011

Scenes from an Asheville Weekend-Part 1

What a weekend! I cannot believe that I am still awake at 10 PM! 

Saturday morning began with the most hungover yoga class I have ever attended. I remember about the last half of the class, and from what I recall it twas a good one. I also remember getting into birds of paradise and not: dying, falling over, passing out. Go Sarah go Sarah go Sarah. Lessons were learned and I shall not be doing that again anytime soon.

Hungover yoga? Oh maybe I should back up to Friday. My BFF Shiva was in town from San Francisco. And since we are the worst about actually taking pictures together, here is one of us from my wedding.
 I know, she is totally gorgeous. And she is totally a bad influence. I miss her already. 

Despite my college-like Friday night antics, I had to rally and get ready for a wedding in Asheville. Our friends Stephanie and James really lucked out with the weather, it was 70 degrees and beautiful Congratulations to the Walsers!

Ry and I love Asheville and hung out downtown before getting gussied up for the night:

See those zany cats? The first person I thought of was Katie, naturally. 

You can see here how much my husband loves cats. Really really loves cats. Especially when they attack his feet in the middle of the night (cough, Jenny, cough)

Stay tuned from pictures from the farm wedding!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...