15 July, 2011

Decor Inspired Fashion- Kelly Wearstler Edition

One of the elements that I miss most about my beloved Domino Magazine is the “Turn This Outfit into a Room” feature. It always pictured a super chic model in a drool worthy ensemble, and the magicians/designers at Domino would magically turn it into a room. It was fabulous. I miss you Domino.
In fact, when I get home from work today I plan on visiting my old friends (and by ‘old friends’, I mean magazines) as I kept every single issue. 
For some Friday fun, I thought it would be fun to make a casual weekend outfit inspired by this now famous Viceroy Hotel lobby in Miami, designed by the great and powerful Kelly Wearstler:
Kelly Wearstler HUE 2

Wanna see what I came up with? Keep on reading, fools:



{Clockwise from Top Left: Splendid Striped Top; ; J.Crew Resin and Gold Link Necklace; Sam Edleman Sandals; YSL Ring;The Row Sunglasses; Tibi SkirtGucci Large Bamboo Handbag}

Woo, that was so fun.

We have a wedding tomorrow in Asheville and my BFF is coming into town today!

Happy Weekend Y’all!

Need a good weekend kick-off song?
  Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People

1 comment:

fashiongamble said...

great inspiration!

new post: Preview: Diesel shooting
would love to have your as a follower

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...