14 July, 2011

Busby Berkley Films

Right as we were going to bed last night, I was recounting to my husband some of the stranger reoccurring dreams that I have almost weekly. He was such a guy about it by saying “huh, strange babe, I really don’t dream”…oh maybe its my overactive imagination? Or my diet? Or my crazy mind (this is most likely the cause). Either way, last night I had a vivid dream about being a dancer in a Busby Berkley movie.

It looked a little something like this:

fashion1934 fashions_of_1934_305px (Fashions of 1934)_02 20b Fashions of 34 1 sm

This is such a bad ass promo shot

42nd-street-legs 42 42nd     42ndst2 42ndStreet1 42nd-street-chorus-line-rehearsal

(does this shot just kill you, too? High waisted sailor trousers, saddle shoes, sweet blouses, red lips, adorable)

 Footlight Parade_03 

Gold Diggers of 1933-1Gold Diggers of 1933

In_Caliente

{Films in order from top to bottom: Fashions of 1934; 42nd Street; Footlight Parade; Gold Diggers of 1933; In Caliente}

This was  by far the craziest dream I have had in a while, but I do love these classic films so I can’t say that I hated it! It is also really inspiring me to become a bit more glam in my everyday life.

Does anyone else have ridiculous dreams like this?

2 comments:

Sarah Baucom said...

Film

TheMadTwins said...

That looks like a great dream then :)


xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...