Yes, my sweet sweet adventurous husband has convinced me to go to Bonnaroo. The catch? Well, there are a couple, so here is the bulleted list:
- We decided to go one week out from the festival
- It will be about 95 degrees in Manchester, TN
- We are camping
- Did I mention the bathroom “situation”?
- Baby Wipes
- $7 for a shower
- Port-a Johns…need I explain this issue??
- I have never ever camped
- We do not own an RV
- We are using my car
- Girl Talk plays at 2:30 AM on Saturday (Sunday)
I am already convinced that camping among 80,000 other hippies in the middle of the Tennessee desert (why yes, there is a desert in Tennessee…did you not know that? Silly) could be a very good training for marriage…or The Hunger Games.
Heck, maybe I will even get a henna tat…or play some hacky sack. Bonnaroo=limitless.
Acts I am excited about seeing:
and many many more….
And this will be us:
(image from Woodstock, 1969)
Now…what do you wear to such a once-in-my-lifetime event?
Details to come in next post (oooh three in one day?!?! It must be a great day for you)