11 May, 2011

Decide

I am sorry for my lack of communication through the past several weeks.

I am trying to decide the direction that my blog will take.

My goal is to start up my design business next May. That is when I graduate from Int. Design school. It is totally exciting and a bit scary. I am going to take it one day at a time.

I love this little blog of mine and I have been blogging for over 2 years now. Crazy, I am sure there are about 1,902,287,990 grammatical errors listed through the archives. Woops.

So back to what I am doing. I am sort of unsure. But for now I am blogging through my tumblr account Inspiration Salvation. I sure love how simple it is and how I don’t have to think about writing so many words (words are hard, y’all). Just inspirations and severe judgment. Which is sort of what I have always done. So if you want me right now, you can find me here. or follow me on twitter (click image on left).

Cool? cool. See you there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...