16 March, 2011

So Long

I have been a big fan of the maxi/patio/hostess dress for like ever.

I am so glad that they are making a big splash this season. I am wearing one today actually. And I look awesome. If you don’t have one, you really should. The length of the dress is what gives this trend a new outlook. The hemlines are to the feet or cut mid-calf…exciting, I know.

Here are a few of my top/kinda-affordable picks that are totally versatile:

long

long

long jameslong

{top to bottom:  A-Different-Stripe Maxi Dress by Anthropologie; Long racerback dress by Gap; Rachel Pally long smocked dress;  James Perse Striped Maxi Dress; Streak of Genius Dress in P.M. by Modcloth

And then for fun, check out this great number by Halston Heritage. Can I get an amen for how awesome the company has been in the past 2 years?!!?dress Oh oh last thing, I walked into Madewell last night and I was really impressed by the dress selection. Sweet and simple flowy dresses. Perfect for a Spring date!madeOk busy day! See ya laterrr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...