28 February, 2011

Weekend Warrior

This weekend was awesome. It started with some really awesome purchases:

Meet my new Eames Shell Rockers RAR by Herman Miller. I am still trying to decode how old these are as these colors were made for a while. I am just so excited to own some Eames furniture, especially since I have a newfound love for Mid-Century design. 

eames

And please excuse the mess in the back. This is my office and I hope to tackle the rest of it tonight…wish me luck!

Saturday morning started with a pretty good yoga class with my dear Peanut Butter Runner. I wouldn’t say fabulous…but then again I do not believe that Beatles music should ever be made into a mash-up. Ever.

The day was sunny and super productive, but I really loved the evening. Since our wedding it feels like our lives have been a whirlwind of events and chores. Saturday night was spent leisurely making dinner, not immediately cleaning up and just goofing around together. Getting married was the best decision I have ever made in my life and without becoming too gushy, I just feel so incredible and lucky to wake up next to such an amazing man everyday.

It was all perfect, and then this happened:

drink We realized our fur daughter has a real drinking problem. She does not know it, but an intervention has been planned.

Happy Monday. I challenge you all (myself included) to not wish the day away and enjoy exactly what you  have.

1 comment:

WhitneySturge said...

L-O-V-E the Eames chairs! Cannot wait to see them in person!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...