16 February, 2011

Spring 2011

Spring 2011 makes me wanna say “ohmygod”

I can’t help but love Usher…really who doesn’t love those songs. I am pretty sure that “Love in this Club” is my husband’s favorite wedding song thanks to DJ KK. Also, I believe that Spring Break 2005 (showing my age here) would have been less memorable if it weren’t for “Yeah”. I miss aristocrat/crystal light and my college friends (not necessarily in that order).

Tangent much? Back to reality.

Things I want for Spring 2011:

halston

Halston Heritage Wide Neck Sash Dress in Mauve

shoe

Vince Camuto 'Amelia' Bootie in Ash

shoe

Elizabeth and James Patti Snake Effect Wrap Sandal

dress

Yellow Dress BTC Zip

neck

David Aubrey Asymmetrical Layering Necklace

Bright, simple and perfect! Love Spring!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

hahahah oh DJ KK. Yesterday was his birthday too. Random.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...