31 January, 2011

Commune

I am at this really exciting and scary point in my design life where I know just enough to be extremely interested in every single aspect of design. I also have severe design job envy when I run across extremely successful and fabulous design firms on the web. Today I found Commune, a firm that integrates design, architecture, and graphic design to form some of the most beautiful residential and commercial collaborations. The company is based in LA, which makes it about a badrillion times cooler. Here are some of my favorites from the outstanding portfolio that I have come across. Inspiring for sure. Oh and if you need more, check out the firm’s blog for tons of eye candy.

 commun5  communecommune3commune1commune2   commune commune6commune4 commune7

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...