23 December, 2010

Wishing you good balls and merriment

Hey party peeps! I know a lot of you are not at work right now (coughandihateyousomuch) but I thought I would share a little merry reminder:

When your relatives begin to make you feel like this:

funny-pictures-little-kitten-has-christmas-spirit

And it drives you to do too much of:

christmascocktails

Which at the time will make you feel as jolly as:charlie

Be careful, because in the morning you might feel like this:

cat2

Merry Holidays to all of my friends. Iloveyousomuchthanksformakingthisyearsoveryfreakingawesome.

And just to let you know, this aint one of those blogs that throws in the towel for the rest of the year, no no. Somebody’s gotta work. Which means, somebody’s gotta blog! See you soooon.

Lastly (Ryan, if I say lastly, does that mean I should have said firstly??), if I see you this weekend, you might get lucky, as I am making  dees balls. Rudolph balls to be exact :)

balls

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...