10 December, 2010

Hippietown, USA


Hey friends, I just realized that I have only posted once this week! I know you are dying without my words of wisdom. To be honest, it has been a trying week on my spirit. But never fear, my wonderful and supportive hubby and I are taking a mini-vacay to Asheville tonight for a little time away together. Our plan is to hit up the Highland Gaelic Brewery tour and to a fancy little restaraunt. Tomorrow might be filled with a little eating (a lot of this actually, Asheville food is the best!), possibly a yoga class, and for sure some sightseeing and Christmas shopping!

{our first Christmas card}



I am so excited to get away and have a few cocktails with my sweets! Have a happy weekend y'all!


Also, I realize that everyone has holiday cookie baking fever, so I am going to share with you some of my favorite recipes:


Ina's Coconut Macaroons
Joy the Baker's Chewy Ginger Chocolate Cookies
Joy the Baker's Peanut Butter Blondies with Chocolate Frosting
Martha's Chococlate Espresso Snow Caps
Cake Balls

2 comments:

Jen said...

Have fun in Asheville. The mountains always leave me feeling relaxed and happy.

And your Christmas card is beautiful (and so are you!)! :)

Wedded Whittaker said...

LOVE your Christmas card! Such a beautiful & sweet picture of you & your hubby :)

Have a great weekend in Asheville!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...