02 December, 2010

Black Swan Premiere

It should come as no surprise that I really really really want to see Black Swan. Um, its about crazy ballerina  b****es wearing amazing costumesand dancing fabulously. Also, I love Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis, and I wish that I looked a but more like both of them. Fierce! And lastly, I used to love a good ‘scary’ movie…that’s right I Was that tween begging my mom to rent “I Know What You Did Last Summer’ or ‘Scream 2’. OK confession, I had the soundtrack to both movies..and yeah they both sucked.

Moving on.

Black Swan New York Premiere Judgment Day has come:

prem1

I love Winona Ryder. She is like the original crazy girl. She steals, gets ridiculous tatoos, wears all black, and now dresses like a preacher to a devil worshipping congregation. Winona Forever indeed.

And if anyone else tried to pull this look off, they would fail. But Winona kind of has the “crazy girl hall pass” to fashion. Deal with it.

Another note, remember when Celine Dion wore that backwards suit? Man, she really got dogged for that!

  prem2

Julia Restoin-Roitfeld Dolce and Gabana’s frock looks a bit like if she were not wearing tights, she would be making her money on the street. I am just saying.

Wait, you don’t know who Julia Restoin-Roitfeld  is? She is the daughter of French Vogue Editor-in-Chief Carine Restoin. So really, she should know better.

prem

Mila, in Elie Saab. eh, I think its the hair that I have a problem with. And the shoes. I would have loved to see something a bit bolder.  

prem6

Natalie in Christian Dior and a “book bag” by French designer Olympia Le-Tan. Maybe I am a hard sell today, but she could do so much better don’t ya think? I mean she looked so fab at the Venice Film Festival. But I get it, Black Swan. Dark Movie. Black flowy dress. I get it. But I don’t have to love it. And the book/bag? We know you’re smart OK.

 

Still…I reallly really really really really really want to see this. I remember last week when I watched the NC State game….I am such a good wife :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...