15 November, 2010

Color Pop!

Sorry for the lack of wedding things! I have yet to recieve any professional pics back from our photog. She’s a real one-woman show and I know they are going to be great so I am going to be patient!

For now, I am in NESTING mode! Have I mentioned that I just adore being married? Even though Ryan and I lived in sin for about a year before we were married, it really does feel different. Somehow things are “ours” now, instead of mine and his. Even the overall mood everyday is more relaxed and filled with love. Swoon.

And I am currently obsessed with this shot:

love this room

Usually I am not a coral girl, but these window treatments have changed my mind in an instant!

Today is a pretty busy day but I hope to update you all with some more exciting interiors!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...