18 August, 2010

Young and Sassy

Look ma! My thighs don't touch yet! Woo!
Skinny jeans are so easy to wear and get in and out of, why do people complain? Oh because they have hips...whateverrrrrr

What don't green Doc Martens go with? Would you believe me if I told you these were NYC tweens? Of course you would. These chicas have serious street style...and are 50%
Sass 50% Horomones. Check out this article on NYMag today about the new Tween Dream...shopping and dressing like little adults. So when I was 10, I wore giant Tweety Bird and Beatles T-Shirts over black leggings with white Keds (um, everyday)...tell me who's cool now! Oh..not me? Well, I thought it was awesome.
What are some funny things that you used to wear?

1 comment:

Wedded Whittaker said...

They must want to dress like NYC adults... because the tweens already look more hip than I do :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...