13 July, 2010

Geige Nail Trend

I have never been a girl that gets a mani/pedi every week or so. In fact I just had a pedicure last week for the first time since OCTOBER. I know, I just feel like I have better things to do with my time/money. I am also a huge fan of bright cherry red nail polish. It makes me feel like Betty Draper when I wear it on my nails, plus it really masks the fact that I do not spend any time on my nails.

But I have to say I am really falling for the new trend, the 'greige' nail. This really does go with so much, and yet understated enough for all of you banker friends who are not allowed anything "outrageous".
Here are the top three Greige's: Chanel's Particuliere, Essie's Mink Muffs, and OPI's You Don't Know Jaques. My choice? OPI, I am just so brand loyal! So Cute!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...