06 July, 2010

Engagement Photos

I am just so excited to share these few engagement photos that have come back (well posted on our photog's blog). Lindsey is incredible and she was so much fun and we felt so relaxed, even in the 100 degree weather! Seriously it was the sweatiest I have ever been (not counting yoga classes). Ryan was a trooper. I just adore these. I always swore I would not let myself make a shrine to our wedding in our house. I lied. The shrine is starting now...
photography via Lindsey Lee Photography. Lindsey, thank you so much! Cannot wait for bridals and then wedding!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

I love you engagement shots! Y'all are such a cute couple!

Wedded Whittaker said...

I am obsessed with your engagement pictures! Love them... and posted the link on my blog too! xoxo

Kathryn Crafts said...

Gorgeous!! Where did you take them? The backdrops are lovely!

Jen said...

Sarah - I LOVE these. The photos are beautiful and so are you and Ryan.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...