14 July, 2010

Bill My Parents

This is a game I have mastered and have played for many many years, but now someone really really smart has capitalized on this...a website called "Bill My Parents" (I do not joke about this). Basically kids online shop at places like Amazon and PacSun (awfulness) and they virtually 'ask' their parents for online credit card approval. Oh and the company gets 3-5% commission for helping this take place. Kinda smart, right? Who knows if this will catch on. But one thing's for sure, I will not sign my children up for such things, the mall=exercise in teenland.


I miss the mall already.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I work with BillMyParents, and there are actually NO commission fees (you mention 3 - 5%) for people to use the BillMyParents payment system. (This misinformation about 3-5% fees has been circulating the web and I wanted to make sure you knew the real deal.) There is a $.50 per cart fee that has been waived on most merchant sites, including PacSun and Amazon, so users pay ONLY for what they purchase through those sites. When a teen signs up for BillMyParents Supervised Shopping (this program) - items they're requesting are populated on their BillMyParents profile. Parents get a notification and then they log into BillMyParents and see detailed information on each item and merchant. Parents fully control these carts and can delete items, ask questions about them using handy message boxes to their teens (or talk to them in person!) and then decide what -- if anything -- they feel like actually ordering/paying for. It opens dialogue between parents and teens, and parents always see exactly what their kids are swooning over. . .If you'd like more info or to review in depth, please contact me at: sunny@themilkmilk.com. Thanks!!

ARISTIONO NUGROHO said...

Hi friend, peace...
How are you?
If you willing visit my blog, and read my article at http://sosiologidakwah.blogspot.com
I have new post
And... if you love books, don’t forget to read The Holy Qur'an please...
The Holy Qur’an (112:1-4) had stated, that God is Allah, the One and Only. Allah is God, on whom all depend. Allah begets not, and nor begotten; and none is like Allah.

Martin said...

Better then just giving your kids money to go to the mall. At least this way you don’t have to worry about getting your change back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...