23 June, 2010

Totally Awesome

My life=totally awesome!

Last night we finally had our engagement pic session with our fabulous photog, Lindsey Lee. Besides the 100 degree heat, we had a total blast...and Ryan was a total pro! Lindsey made everything so comfortable and laid back, which is great because it turns out I am the awkward one in pictures. (Check out Lindsey's blog here...we should be up sometime next week eeeek! celebrities!!!) Can you tell I am super excited? Out of about 2,000 shots, I am hoping to have some keepers!

Awesome thing number 2: Jenny Lewis is going back on tour with new stuff. I know! So awesome right? Well its more tubular than awesome, since her lame boyfriend Johnathan Rice is tagging along (again!!?!?!). So here's the deal, I do not like him not because of his musical abilities (although I haven't seen much) but because dude wears cut off shirts like all the time. Jenny? Why?


So here it is, the full tour schedule just so all of my amazing friends that live near and far can catch a Jenny and Johnny show. Full album drops August 31 (that makes me sound like a DJ when I say "the album drops"), I suppose as a late birthday present to me, thank you Jenny. Also, you can dl the new track from them for FREE click here.


Tour dates:
09-01 Santa Cruz, CA – Rio Theater
09-02 San Francisco, CA – Great American Music Hall=Shiva you have no excuse
09-03 Oakland, CA – The New Parish0
9-05 Portland, OR – Doug Fir Lounge
09-06 Seattle, WA – Bumbershoot Festival=want to go to there
09-08 Salt Lake City, UT – The State Room
09-11 Omaha, NE – The Waiting Room
09-12 Minneapolis, MN – Cedar Cultural Center
09-13 Chicago, IL – Lincoln Hall=Ryan does not allow me to enter Chicago's limits
09-14 Cleveland, OH – Beachland Ballroom
09-16 Washington, DC – Black Cat
09-18 Boston, MA – Agganis Arena=Stace Face, c'mon!
09-19 Brooklyn, NY – Williamsburg Waterfront
09-21 Hoboken, NJ – Maxwell’s
09-22 Philadelphia, PA – Trocadero Center
09-23 Carrboro, NC – Cat’s Cradle- Fratherine + Sarah Road Trip?Yes? Yes!
09-24 Athens, GA – 40 Watt Club
09-25 Nashville, TN – Mercy Lounge
10-03 Los Angeles, CA – Palladium
Awesomeness/Randomness #3? I am making my own Larabars tonight, using Chocolate Covered Katie's Recipe. Um Awesome.

1 comment:

Wedded Whittaker said...

Cat's Cradle + Jenny = yes & yes. Happy belated birthday to me for that one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...