30 June, 2010

Batter Up

Hear that call...the time has come to plaaaay ball...


Yes I love A League of Their Own and I have since it came out (1992). Its cheesy, its all about girl power. I love ever minute. Seriously I know all of the words, including the song (and I will sing it to you if you ask, in my Beverly singing voice). Ryan and I just watched it a few weeks ago after I came out of my softball retirement for one game to help out his company's team. We won by the way (and there was no crying).

Remember the days when Rosie O' Donnell was fun to watch? And Gena Davis was an actress? And when Madonna was, not so grosky with veins everywhere? I miss the 90s, er 40s.

Since we can't really celebrate Halloween this year, who's with me to be a Peach next year? No? OK had to ask.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I want to be a Peach!!! Me me me! Can I be Betty Spaghetti???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...