01 July, 2010

4th

Ry and I are headed down to the beach for a long (and much needed) weekend vacay. Hooray!
Here's a little glimpse of ZD to kick off the weekend in style!
I know you will miss me so I have compiled some awesome posts, all random but fun to read from across the blogosphere:
Slideshow: how to look good when its hot as hell-Refinery 29
Joanna Goddards adorable baby-Toby after Dinner
What to wear on the 4th-Samantha Hahn
Yummy 4th treat-Cherry Banana Coconut Bread-Oh she glows
Sewing 101 Piping-Design sponge
Monsoon Honeymoon recap-Wedded Whit
Camp Rock-What they wore at Glastonbury-Style.com
Flower girls in bright pink tutus melt my grinch heart-100 layer cake
DIY Party Ideas-Etsy Blog

1 comment:

Wedded Whittaker said...

You are too cute! Thanks for featuring our little recap... No bottoms in the post :)

Hope you & Ryan have a great beach weekend! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...