24 May, 2010

Pike Place

Ryan and I are getting in some much needed vacation time later this week. On Thursday morning (at 7 AM!!!) we are headed to Seattle to visit my brother and nephews!!! I am so excited, Seattle is one of my favorite places to visit by far! My brother Billy is one of my favorite people in the world, I'm talking top 5 here. I would not have a severe love of showtunes and DIY if it weren't for this guy. I cannot wait to show Ryan Seattle since he has never been!

I especially cannot wait to go to Pike Place Market. I am a big fan of farmer's markets, and this one is just really special...plus its 103 years old! How cool is that? My nephews' hippie daycare/school is right underneath the market and they love watching the guys throw the fish. It is truly the little things in life when you are 5.

2 comments:

Wedded Whittaker said...

So excited for you & Ryan... Sounds like it will be a wonderful trip! Bring one of those incredibly adorable babies back for me, please :)

Jen said...

Have fun in Seattle! I would LOVE to visit Pike Place!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...