16 April, 2010

How do you shop?

Shopbop.com (um my favorite I cant afford it clotheshorse site) just announced today a new feature on the website, you can now shop by color (you can even choose to shop by floral print...this girl is in trouble!). This isn't a new concept for big online stores like Shopbop, but it got me to thinking...how do others shop? Do you shop by color, size, style, or are you a total brand loyal type of gal? I think I am all of the above, but I will say since I tend to sway toward being more trendy than classic in my clothing decisions, I really like shopping by color.







I am loving these sweet maxis on Shopbop these days...
Madison Marcus dreamy maxi

T Bags foral cutie

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Really love the second dress & Shopbop.com (which I also can't afford, but have gotten some great deals)! Hope you have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...