08 March, 2010

Life Updates

We watched the Oscars last night, I cried every time they played the music from UP. If you have never seen this movie, you absolutely have to! I can't stand how beautiful the mini love story is, even if it only lasts for a few minutes of the movie. The couple reminds me of how wonderful it is to have found your soul mate and to have your whole lives to take care of each other. So sweet.

This brings me to my weekend in full. Ryan went up to Snowshoe on Thursday. I hate when Ryan leaves. Honestly, I just like to be around him at all times...I am a nerd, I know.

I usually have a breakdown when I have to be home alone. I get scared over every sound, and Jenny isn't much of a guard cat. I decided this time to make myself useful. I rearranged 90% of the house. I finally fixed up the "man room" for Ry, and moved just about every piece of furniture around the house. I feel really great about how everything looks now. If only I had an unlimited amount of money to keep fixing it up! Dreams...sigh.

Friday night I spent time with my gal pal Erin of Cheers to the Tiny Things. We had a late dinner at Big Daddy's (I had a black bean burger, delish) and chatted until midnight. I woke up Saturday and worked all day on the house until Fratherin from The Wedded Whittaker came over and we shopped for a super long time, had a delish sushi dinner with her mother (I love my Soph) and then had girl time forever. On Sunday I taught some basics yoga to a great group of enthusiastic 'baby yogis' (as Andrey Lappa would call them) and then went to the Antiques show with my sweet friend Kendra. Then I picked up Ryan and fell asleep super early. What a great weekend, but I am sure glad to have my man home.

And to top it all off, I have more friends starting their own blog...and now may I introduce to you: Andy and Whitney Sturge's blog, That's What She Said! I will add this to the blog roll to the left for your viewing pleasure. Can't wait to see what fun they will write about!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...