24 March, 2010

Flowers

Today I received the florist's proposal. I had specifically told her our budget and she ended up giving me something that was double that! Seriously? I mean honestly we can spend more on the flowers, but in all honesty I do not want to. I have heard of brides ordering their flowers from specialty grocery stores or from Costco, and the DIY gal inside me finds this so exciting! I am planning on ordering my bouquet, the bridesmaids and maybe the mother's bouquets from the florist but floral stuff for centerpieces? Eh I could just do them myself (or commission one of my amazing friends that have volunteered to help...I remember all of you! HA!)


As for the men, I am really considering Etsy's expanding collections of boutonnieres. Here are some that I love.

Or...I could make my own? (Insert friend's plea...no Sarah don't...just buy them)....so tempting especially with articles like this one...

2 comments:

Anne said...

You could totally make those, I guarantee it!
-Anne O

WhitneySturge said...

Sarah...you're so creative and so talented...I fully believe and know that you can make these precious things. However, I'll be the friend that pleas with you...buy them! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...