05 March, 2010

Details Details

I can start to see all of our hard work coming together a little bit! We finished screen printing our Save-The-Dates on Wednesday! We have a little more work on them, but then they are all ready to go! I Am so glad we have chosen the DIY path, although it can be time consuming and frustrating, it has been great to have equal input in this wedding with Ryan.

I saw these sweet details on Style Me Pretty and had to share, since we are going for that kind of delicate Southern Autumnal vibe.

Also, for my crafty friends, the Yudu can print on paper, in fact it can be done so lovely. I am obsessed with our STD's. Leave me a comment if you have any specific questions!

1 comment:

Wedded Whittaker said...

LOVE these details... and the Save-the-Dates are AMAZING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...