11 February, 2010

Pretty dresses


Have you ever watched the show Hoarders? Well, if you ever need some motivation to clean every square inch of your home/office/kitchen, then watch 20 minutes...and it will get you off your butt and create a major Goodwill run super fast!


Anyway, I feel like a wedding hoarder...saving every image of every beautiful dress on my work's hard drive. Well apparently I have saved too many (and server is very slow..oops!) and need to get rid of them and release my hoarding ways...so enjoy these pretty dresses as I am deleting the files off of my computer at this very moment. Out with the old...








1. These are clearly not real brides, but are pouting models. I don't care your size or shape, but a real bride's joy (A real boy!-Pinocchio) can brighten any dress...much more so than a model!
2. Look! A blog dedicated entirely to Etsy Wedding stuff! Where has this been my whole life? Even if you are not getting married and love etsy, this site is a great way to help navigate around the enormous etsy world! Click here for etsywedding blog!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...