05 February, 2010

Happy Weekend!

OK I'm off for the weekend! I sure hope this weather clears up! This afternoon I am going to pick out bridesmaid dresses for our wedding! Would they kill me if I chose these?
Tomorrow we are helping to host an engagement party for our dear friends Amy and Ray ( yes, Amy of Little Fish. Big Pond fame)! So excited! It is going to be a blast..oh and Fratherine from Wedded Whittaker will also be there...blogging friends...and pure winos. I love these gals (so glad they are my bmaids, don't worry love Shives and Blair, too!)


See you Monday!

Here are a few links you might enjoy:
Intimate Weddings blog! It is so wonderful, you really should check it out!
Yummy make your own sea glass candy DIY
Vintage-style fun wedding gowns and accessories

1 comment:

luluproper said...

Yay for party time! Also, I kind of like those b-maid dresses in a hippy-chic kind of way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...