16 February, 2010

Claire Pettibone


...you are my new idol. So when I went down to Kelly's Closet in Atlanta (the girls were awesome and so understanding), I fell in love with every single Claire Pettibone creation (and tried every single one on!). Seriously, my mom did too! Not only does Claire design the most gorgeous gowns that I have ever seen (and most of them are super affordable woo!), but she also designs some super sexy, yet demure lingerie.


Another fabulous thing about Claire is that she is on Facebook and Twitter and asks for happy brides to post pics of their big day on her public Facebook wall. Then she comments. Um so cool...I don't think Vera or Monique do that!


OH AND PLUS...I had an epiphany this morn around 4 AM that I might want little cap sleeves on my dress...matching the lace on the dress' bust. So I called Kelly's Closet and they said that for a small charge Claire would send out some matching lace so my dream could become reality. Dang Claire, you rock.


Click here for a link to her blog if you wanna check out more creations!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...