21 January, 2010

MOOSE!

Ryan and I are attending a couples shower for our friends Martha and Nathan on Saturday. This is one couple that you are always guaranteed to have a great time with! Ryan and Martha have been good friends for a long time, so I wanted to do something special for them, kind of a gag gift.

Ryan and I talked about how funny it would be to buy them an ice tray as a gift, an ice tray specifically used for Moose!, the popular drinking game (if you don't know how to play, go here for step by step directions).

So I decided to take this one step further and make a clay moose that would hang on the cup, because as Ryan always says "I like to overdo it". It's a pretty accurate description.

Although the final produce (including ice tray) isn't complete, I couldn't help but share my clay creation with y'all!

Here it is! Mathan (the couple's celebrity name).

I made the moose with Crayola Model Magic, and the body strcuture was made out of tin foil.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...