06 January, 2010

Life's a Beaut

Among all this wedding buzz, I can get totally wrapped up in all of the pretty things. I can't stand how beautiful some of the bridesmaids dresses (and of course Wedding Gowns) are! And flowers! And Cakes! Plus the million ideas swimming around in my head!
So much!

But the thing that is the most exciting and beautiful right now is us starting our lives together. And yes I am talking about me and Ryan, but also, us with our friends. We have been blessed with such a great community of friends that I can really see being by our sides for the long haul.

Plus we are attending 10 weddings this year (the 10th being ours!) and I am so honored to be invited to share these special days with wonderful people!

What is better than that?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...