24 November, 2009

Uphosltered Headboard-DIY style


You already know my intense love for these beauts. I actually love the idea of a DIY upholstered headboard. I am all about my house right now, and making into a home...and lets be honest I need some help (by help, I mean money and time).

So I found this great DIY video on upholstered headboards by Grace at Design Sponge. I am totally going to hit up the fabric store for some inspiration! Check out this video, she really explains how to make this a reality! Enjoy! And check out Design Sponge...amazing.


3 comments:

Jani said...

This is perfect, thanks so much! I moving into a different room into the house and I wanted to change things without spending much! I wanted to make it Victorian, vintage, mod glam, so this will make it easy to make a queen anne headboard!

JillAnn said...

I’m wondering...
What thickness foam and wood plank did you use?

Danielle Noel said...

Thank you so much for this amazing video! I am so excited to use this method. Beautiful fabric!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...