24 September, 2009

Books!

Yes, Books. In less than a week Ryan and I will be making our now annual trip to Austin, Texas for the Austin City Limits Music Festival! I am so excited because I love Austin, music, dressing up like the Sartorialist will seek me out, and of course, Ryan. I am also especially excited about a much needed break! This semester has been kicking my butt all around town.

I can't wait to start a new book, considering I haven't had the time/energy to read in a month or so. And here comes the search for a most interesting, amazing and enjoyable book!

What should I read? I was thinking Pride and Prejudice?

I have begun scouring the net for good recommendations, and I stumbled upon some cool book blogs but nothing with any substance. Help!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...