13 August, 2009

Online Deals-Heels.com


Heels.com is a Charlotte based website devoted to an amazing selection of shoes. The site carries some of my favorite brands such as Cynthia Vincent, Frye (ahh I love you Frye!), Chinese Laundry (cheap trendy boots!), L.A.M.B, Marc by Marc Jacobs, and Pour La Victoire (most banging heels ever). Heels.com also offers Free 2nd Day Shipping...comparable to Zappos.


Right now you can receive 20% any shoe purchase with the code: PINQUE, thanks to pinqueblog.com, a Charlotte-centric shopping blog. This includes FRYES! AHHH I am dying to buy these puppies..,oh and I remember what I said about not buying leather for a while but c'mon...Frye boots are ESSENTIAL Fall wear!!
I am also in love with these L.AM.B. cutout booties!
Love! Thanks Pinque blog!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...